Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Misunderstanding..
I have just realized something now during Week 8 that I have been doing something wrong this entire class. I had no idea that we were suppose to submit a forum to the teacher which lets him know that we have completed the discussion boards! I have done all of the discussion boards up to date and checked my grades and received a 0/100 on all of them, I almost had a heart attack! Did anyone else have this problem? I thought by submitting our threads to the discussion boards was the way to show the teacher and class that we have our discussion completed. Now that it is week 8... I realized we post a blog and on the discussion board.... then submit a forum saying we completed both... Oy Vey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Melanie,
ReplyDeleteYIKES!!!
In each week's Assignment folder, Jose had a place to submit that we participated in the forum. You don't need to post what you wrote.
Have you tried to go back to Week 1, etc. to see if you can still submit that you participated? If you can, you can just explain your misunderstanding in the first submission. Then, do the rest of the weeks' assignment submissions stating you participated.
Otherwise, try to send him a personal message on Google+, prefaced with 91113. Good luck!
Melanie,
ReplyDeleteActually my friend and I realized she was doing the same thing! You are not alone! With how things are set up in this course it is easy to get confused. So no worries! I suggest you just let him know whats up and I hope everything works out.