Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Midterms...


I can't believe that it is already midterm time! I feel like the semester just started. I must say I do like accelerated courses that are only 10 weeks. They go by much quicker than the other ones although the work is a bit of a heavier load. I felt that I did good on my midterm, but had some trouble with how it was displaying. I also had to pass in two 6-10 page papers and take a test this week. I am so glad this week is almost over and I get to enjoy spring break, even though I won't be going anywhere.  I cannot wait for this semester to be over all together, taking 6 class was harder than I thought . Working 35 hours a week and keeping up with all my homework is very though. It will be worth it in the end when I graduate this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment