One of my most used Web application
would be Pandora. Pandora is an Internet Radio that you can use for free music.
Almost everyone I know with an Iphone or Laptop uses it. In my house, we use
our Ipad as a radio and just use Pandora. Pandora is a web application that
allows you to listen to the music that you have asked Pandora to play. You can
chose the playlist you want base on a specific genre or artist. By clicking
“thumbs up” or “thumbs down,” Pandora becomes adapt to what type of songs you
actually like. Sometimes I believe that Pandora knows exactly what I want to
hear. You are allowed to put all of your playlists on shuffle and it will give
you all the genres of music you have told Pandora you liked. For example when I
am working out I listen to “today’s hip hop.” The best part about this radio
app is that it is free. I do not even put music on my Ipod anymore because all
I ever use is Pandora. The only downfall to Pandora is the commercials and you
are only allowed 6 skips per radio stations. It is really annoying when you
have a commercial every 4 songs. When you are already used up your 6 skips per
station, you can just make another station. Having unlimited radio stations is
a plus to listen to as much music as you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment