Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 7 Jotform...


This week we worked the with Jotform feedback. This was fairly simple to make because the codes were straight forward after watching the video.  This is a cool idea for people to give and take advice on how the class and others think our websites are coming along.  It is cool to think about how websites are actually created. Now every time I look at a website I am going to think.. I wonder who made this and if they made it with the same codes I used?  I have always wondered how forums were created and now I know! Creating my website is something that I can look back on forever, rather than just delete it after this class is finished. It is a good feeling to know that you have made a website all by yourself and it is only yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment