Friday, March 8, 2013

Creating my website...


Safe to say my website is finally coming along!.... Once I saw all of the different coding for creating the website, I thought I would never be able to figure it out. It looks more confusing than it actually is, and I feel now that I am actually getting the hang of it, the class is almost over. Although, I am still having a lot of trouble. This might have to do with not being able to connect to FilaZilla like the rest of the class can though! I wish I could because now I do not know how my final grade is going to turn out. My website is finally starting to look like a real website. One question is how do I make all of the font centered? Mine is all right aligned and I want it to be in the center. Any suggestions from the class? I never knew this was how you actually make website. This is good to know for future reference.  I feel like I have learned a lot so far in this class and it is very beneficial .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,

    To center my headings, text, images, and videos, I used the div command. I tried to add the code here, but the box gave me a warning that said:

    Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: DIV

    I'll e-mail it in our class mail.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the reply Robin!

    ReplyDelete