Did everyone see Beyonce’s performance at the Super Bowl?
Well if you haven’t here it is. I would say that this was the best half time
performance I have ever seen. Not only do I love Beyonce, but she did an
amazing job. During the performance she brought on stage the other two members
of Destiny’s Child. Destiny’s Child was one of my favorite pop groups growing
up as a kid so this was a big deal to me. I thought they did great, but Beyonce
alone is still just as good. Some had negative opinions about the other
Destiny's Child members coming out for such a short amount of time and letting
Beyonce steal the show. Although let's face it, it was Beyonce's halftime show
and she could've done it alone. I think Beyonce inspired a lot of people
including myself to hit the gym! She had no fat on her legs, they were pure
muscle. If the world wasn’t already in love with Beyonce before this
performance, they are now. The only thing that would’ve made the performance
better would be if her husband Jay-Z came on stage too. Beyonce is extremely
talented and didn’t lip sing at all. These days you either lip sing and not
dance, but she did both. I remember thinking back to when the Black Eyed Peas
performed and they sang live and you could hear how out of breath they were
from actually performing. Beyonce sang and danced perfectly, I would say I
didn’t see one thing she did wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment